Saturday 17 March 2018



Little girl brutalized with blade, hot water by her cousin in Delta

Little girl brutalized with blade, hot water by her cousin in Delta
A 12-year-old primary four pupil is presently undergoing treatment after she being brutalised by her cousin in Sapele, Delta State. .
According to one Unugbragada, the victim, identified as Kehinde, stays with her uncle at Oguwanja Area in Sapele. Her uncle’s son was alleged to have bathed her with hot water before attacking her body with a razor blade. .
Narrating her ordeal, the student of Mission Academy, said: “Few days ago after I returned from school, my uncle asked me to hawk firewoods so that we use the proceeds for food. He had no money on him. .
As I prepared to carry the firewood on my head, my uncle came in and asked me to go and fetch water for his son to take his bath, but I told him I want to go sell the firewood. .
Before I knew it his son removed his belt and started flogging me, followed with hot water and lastly he used razor to cut my body

No comments: